CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog and thanks for reading! To find out how my husband and I ended up with 7 dogs, check out The Story of Our Family







Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Unrelaxing Bath Time

This is what happens when I try to take a relaxing bath and forget to close the door all the way...

My first two visitors are Socks and Gabe

Then Emma joins in

Socks tries to drink my bath water

Simba joins the crew

Gabe really wants to get in




Simba wishes she could take a hot bubble bath

Emma really likes the Philosophy bath bubbles that Kathleen got me!
They all hung around until I got out of the bath. So much for alone time!

2 comments:

Nadia said...

This is so funny!!!!! I love reading your blog, it's soooooooooooo funny!!!! My dog, Rowie, likes the water off my legs when I take a bath.

Pup Fan said...

Too funny! Hope you have a great Thanksgiving.

Post a Comment