CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog and thanks for reading! To find out how my husband and I ended up with 7 dogs, check out The Story of Our Family







Friday, December 3, 2010

Happy Friday!!

Here's a cute pic to finish off the week...this is Gabe watching the sonogram dvd of my sister's baby! He was very interested, especially when we got to listen to the baby's heartbeat. Ever since he saw the sonogram, his new favorite tv show to watch in the morning is "The Baby Story" on TLC.


Tonight I'm running the Santa Scurry 5K with a couple of my girlfriends...I'll have some pics to post this weekend so check back!

2 comments:

ForPetsSake said...

How exciting - interest in the heartbeat is fascinating, too! I can't help but marvel at the stockings on the mantle ;)
Good luck in the 5K!

Pup Fan said...

Such a cute photo!

Post a Comment