CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog and thanks for reading! To find out how my husband and I ended up with 7 dogs, check out The Story of Our Family







Sunday, January 30, 2011

Beautiful Weekend!

The dogs spent a lot of time outside this weekend...we've had beautiful weather the fast few days in DFW but just like a typical Texas winter, they are predicting "wintry mix" on Tuesday and the rest of the week will be cold. I'm ready for the spring!




"When God made dogs, he just sat back and smiled." - Anonymous

1 comments:

ForPetsSake said...

Beautiful quote for a beautiful weekend. All the windows are open here at our home. It's a nice break, but I do long for just a little snow. Maybe a day off from work due to "inclement weather"? Maybe this week...

Post a Comment