CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog and thanks for reading! To find out how my husband and I ended up with 7 dogs, check out The Story of Our Family







Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine's Day with my Eight Loves

I hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day!
Chris and I went out for dinner and instead of flowers, he bought me this cute monogrammed wine glass with the letter "C" on it...he said the "C" is to remind me when I'm drinking that "Chris says only one glass of wine is enough." I thought this was really funny...and then I immediately poured myself a glass of cheap red wine.


It's even cuter with wine in it!


After dinner, Chris surprised me with another monogrammed wine glass! He knows his audience well! This time with a letter "S" for "Sexy Mama"...or maybe for our last name?! 


Valentine's Day is probably my least favorite holiday, but I like to take advantage of going out for dinner, sweet treats, and fun little gifts like my new wine glasses!

My other seven Valentines enjoyed the beautiful weather and some yummy treats...Our family hopes you had a great Valentine's Day!

Chase

Dakota...she looks like she's doing a modeling pose here

Emma...being camera shy


Simba and Gabe hoping for more treats

Jack! So happy :)

Socks...not happy that I made her stay still for longer than 10 seconds

3 comments:

ForPetsSake said...

One glass?! Preposterous!
I LOVE these pup pics - their personalities really shine through :)
And of course, happy valentine's day to you & your pack as well!

Lauren said...

Love the smiling Dakota and Jack pics!

havetailwillwag said...

WOW! your dogs loook so polite! why can't i ever take a good dog photo..

Post a Comment