CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog and thanks for reading! To find out how my husband and I ended up with 7 dogs, check out The Story of Our Family







Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Patience is a Virtue

Chris bought a new dog bed for the living room (the other dog beds are in our bedroom). The bed is so comfortable, I even lay in it sometimes! It's really soft and when you lay down, you sink right into it.

The other night I watched as Simba laid in the bed for a while and she got up for whatever reason, so Socks jumped right into the bed and took her spot. When Socks got distracted by something, she got up and Jack hopped in the bed and took her spot. This was a cycle that lasted about 2 hours as I just sat in the recliner, with a glass of wine, watching all the other dogs waiting for their turn in the dog bed. They are the best kind of entertainment!

Here is a picture of Emma patiently waiting for Socks to get out of the dog bed so she could take a nap. She laid there and stared at Socks for a while and Socks stared right back at her and didn't budge until it was time to eat dinner.

I think it's time to buy another one of these dog beds!

0 comments:

Post a Comment