CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog and thanks for reading! To find out how my husband and I ended up with 7 dogs, check out The Story of Our Family







Friday, October 21, 2011

Just To Put It In Perspective...

When it rains we have to wipe off 28 paws...


If the dogs poop only once a day, we have to pick up 7 piles of dog poop every day....that is 49 piles of dog poop a week and that is if they ONLY poop once a day...


In order to take all the dogs for a walk, Chris and I each have to take 2 walks a day... 


At feeding time, we fill up 7 bowls with dog food. That is 49 bowls of dog food a week... 

It's ALL worth it because when I get home from work, I am greeted by 7 wagging tails, 7 dog hugs, and 7 slobbery kisses! 

3 comments:

Pup Fan said...

Awww... sounds like a good return on investment to me. :)

Debbie said...

Love your blog! We have 6 dogs,5 cavalier king charles spaniels and a brittany spaniel who keep us very busy so I can relate on how much poop you pick up a day, lol lots of wet paw wiping lots of food lots of attention but its all worth it!

SevenDog said...

Thanks Debbie! Yes, it is totally worth it :)

Post a Comment