CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog and thanks for reading! To find out how my husband and I ended up with 7 dogs, check out The Story of Our Family







Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Weekend in Review

This weekend was a 3-day weekend for me so I was able to get a lot of relaxing, cleaning, and hanging out time with Chris and the dogs. I was in San Francisco for work last weekend so I needed a little bit of a break and some time to relax.

On Thursday night after work, my friend Amy and I went to Painting with a Twist and painted a picture of pumpkins. If you have not been to Painting with a Twist, you should DEFINITELY check it out! It was a blast and I got a nice fall decoration out of it, which is now sitting on our mantle.



On Friday I bought all the materials I need to make my Halloween costume to wear in a 5K Vampire Run in downtown Fort Worth this upcoming weekend. (pictures to come next week). After shopping, I was exhausted so I spent the rest of the day watching Lifetime Movies with Chris and Gabe.



On Saturday I slept in for the first time in a few months and it was fantastic. I did a lot of cleaning and then went to my sister's house to hangout with my favorite OU fan.



Sunday was another day of relaxing and watching football with Chris. Nothing too exciting, but it was exactly the kind of weekend I needed...especially because yesterday was the first day of the 30-Day Erin Challenge!!! So far I am on track...it's been a little tough waking up so early to go to the gym, but a quick nap between my workout and work helped :)

I'll do a full post on the first week of my challenge next week so stay tuned!

1 comments:

Mama Q said...

Hahahaha! That pic of Barrett is hilarious...he looks either exhausted or like he's blinking.

Post a Comment