CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog and thanks for reading! To find out how my husband and I ended up with 7 dogs, check out The Story of Our Family







Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Sister-Sister Fun Fun

My sister, her husband, and my adorable nephew moved to DFW from Austin in August!! They live a short walk from my parents house and about a 25 minute drive from our house. AND they have a pool.

This is what happens when us crazy sisters hangout:




This is what happens when we include the dogs:



Since they moved back I have been able to see my sister and nephew at least once a week, we meet during my lunch breaks, have sleepovers, watch movies, play Just Dance, have picnics in the park, dress up my nephew in chicken outfits and take him to the pumpkin patch....




I LOVE having them here :)

1 comments:

Mama Q said...

I love it, too! I REALLY SAID IT!
P.S. Cute new background!

Post a Comment